Back... after a very long hiatus!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello all - been a while since I last logged on here (16th June 2010 to be exact :eek: )

Been a very traumatic time and my life has changed considerably, but hey - what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I'm muddling along, still on Keppra (dose has had to be increased due to increased seizures and hospitalisations again - probably stress induced).

I have much reading to do, but seriously - it is so lovely to be back in the fold.

*hugs* you all xx

Welcome Back TF

Good to have you again.

Also.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Last edited:
Welcome Back! Happy Birthday!

How are you getting along on the increased dose of Keppra?

Welcome back TempusFugit!

Time flies when you're having fun, eh?... and even when you're not. Sounds like you've been through some unpleasantness -- so glad you made it out the other side.

Have a very happy birthday!

Good to hear from you TF.

Sure hope things are smoothing out for you. Remember with that Keppra that you are in control. Don't let it control your emotions.

Again, glad to have you back.

:cheers:

Yay! I have a UK friend back lol

Happy birthday! Oh... wait, i think i'm a day late but then i haven't been to bed yet so that doesn't count lol. Hope you had a fab day :D

Welcome back!

Well, hello

there, TF! Long time no see there, girlie girl! Glad you're doing well, even though you havent had an easy time of it.

Happy Belated Birthday--I just returned from a trip, so I have some catching up to do, but I thought I would stop by and say HI real quick!

Hey guys! And thank you for the welcome back (and also Birthday greetings)!

I do hope you are all doing well - will definitely have to read the forum to get up to date!

xx

Glad to have you back TF. :hello:

Back
Top Bottom