Brand new member

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AnneM

New
Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I wrote about what I was told today in my profile. I sure could use some help getting pointed in the right direction trying to understand what I am dealing with. Much thanks if you could read my profile. Anne:brain: also I know NOTHING about using a forum. this is my first.

Hi AnneM, welcome to CWE :)

You'll find we're a nice bunch that try offer support and advice to anyone that posts.

It might be better if you put the questions you put in your profile in a forum post like this one, mainly so more people will see it. But I read it, and it sounds like valeriedl did too- coz there's some really good advice above, that's a great site as well as this for info ;)

There are tips for using this forum at http://www.coping-with-epilepsy/index.php?p=start but it seems you've mastered the basics already- you've made a first post :)

Don't be afraid to ask for help, or post more info about your condition in the main sections. Take time to read what topics the different sub-forums are for, put your posts in the ones that sound like what you want to ask/talk about etc and your posts will get even faster replys.

I know it's hard to deal with a new condition, as well as dealing with forum software lol but it's actually quite easy to 'chat' here and I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly ;)

Check out this thread as well if you're new to epilepsy http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f23/epilepsy-101-part-faq-part-tips-advice-1255/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom