going vrazy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, you are the best, but please can you help me I should not be like this, maybe its me at this stage I do not know and fedup does not come close. Ok I am whining as well but last night about 11.30 I had seizure, the usual body goes stiff, I pulled another mussel and so on you know the rest.But this morning do I really feel like shit (sorry) worse than normal, I know it probably is the vimpat but they were doing so good at helping. I will go back to bed in a few hours and wake sometime tomorrow, after forthy years I thought I could cope but this has brought me down and I mean DOWN. THANKS ALL.

Hang in there!! I know how you feel, and it sucks. Get extra rest and tomorrow will be a new day. (((HUGS)))

I can't even begin to say I know how you feel. 40 years is a very long time. Im sorry you are in pain and still.... still... having to cope with this problem. Hang in there. Try ice for your aches and extra rest sounds good too. ((((HUGS FROM ME TOO)))) Maybe the fireworks set this one off? I think they may have for me :(

Take care of yourself today and as needed over the next few days. Be very gentle with yourself (and with your pulled muscle). Give yourself time to recover, and then decide whether or not you want to get in touch with the neuro about the Vimpat dose.

Hi fedup

Dont suffer in silence, go back to the clinic . Have you a epilepsy nurse who you can talk to. I hope you do you may find that if you are more pro active in your treatment and being prepared when clinic appointments come around you will feel more in control .

keep safe

Thanks All, just got up and its a new day a sore one but its new and you are right even though the vimpat seem to good, I cannot take it anymore, so as you suggested Nakamova and jonsey I am going to make an appointment to see the neurologist and julie and huskymom I did not forget ye thank you, Thank all of you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom