Hi from Oz

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Just found this site this morning, which I gotta say is awesome:rock:

It's been a long and bumpy road to diagnosis for me (clonic siezure/asystole)...I wish I had found this site years ago.

Anyway, I'll delve more into what's going on inside my head in other dedicated areas of the forum.

Welcome to CWE - it really does :rock: here.

I wish I'd of found it years before as well lol oh well, we're here now :)

It took near on 7 yrs to get a positive diagnosis which is cool considering how atypical my seizures are but it was the numerous GPs and cardiologists that put me in the too hard basket and/or told me it was all in my head aka crazy. They didn't realise how close they were on both counts haha.

Then I come here and find several references in my first forum search that are on track.

I've been doing quite a bit of reading of threads in numerous topics today, what a wealth of information there is...makes me almost as happy as the day I got a +ve I.D. on my epilepsy.

Howdy tgf! Make yourself at home!

Hi Tripper,
Welcome to the group, I'm also an Aussie but not on that often as I get pretty busy & don't have as much time to come on here that I used to.

There are a few other Aussie members, so you might meet a couple more Aussies.

Back
Top Bottom