New here, undiagnosed 10+ years TLE

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Oh f--k, I'm not crazy.
This is the first time I've really read about other people's experiences with TLE, I can't believe how much I relate. I've been trying to keep my seizures under control or at least just cope with sheer willpower, but it's such a huge relief to see I'm not alone.

Hey Rybeloiner, welcome to CWE!

You're in good company! I don't have TLE myself, but plenty of members do, and ALL of them can offer terrific support and empathy. I hope you are able to get some relief from your symptoms soon.

Best,
Nakamova

Rybeloiner

Welcome to CWE, you can be sure that you are never alone here with the good people of CWE. You will find you can be with others who understand. You are never alone here.

You don't know how great it is to find out all these weird things happen to other people too! You're not the only one out there and you're not crazy!

It's nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom