New Member...hello all!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tsprowl

New
Reaction score
I hope I am posting to the right place. I just posted on a thread that probably had nothing to do with me being new.

Can someone please let me know if I am in the right place to get started??

Thanks so much!!

Tara

Hi tsprowl, welcome to CWE- it's awesome here :)

This is indeed the right place to post your introductory thread, so don't worry about that! And don't worry about joining in on another thread if you have a comment to add- that's what you're meant to do :)

I'll give you some advice about using the forum in your 'Overwhelmed!!!!!' thread ;)

Hello Tara,

Welcome to CWE and lovely to have you with us :tup:

I've just read your profile page and I see your suffering from fibro/depression etc besides seizures...which can be caused by your autoimmune diseases, as mine was :)

Express yourself more if you need to about your seizures if they're affecting you in anyway because everyone is great and very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom