new member here

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cok

New
Reaction score
hello I'm newbie here I'm Christina.......I thinks i post in a wrong threads
sorry for that i just the threads for newbie but i can't see it......

Last edited:
Hi cok, welcome to CWE!

You're in the right place -- right forum, right website. I hope you feel free to wander around and explore all the forums.

Best,
Nakamova

Hello Christina! U are so very hesitant. Both in here and with a person u call a FRIEND! Dear if she is ur friend why are u so worried about getting mingled with her? What is friendship? Leaving the friend when she needs U! She is alreadu suffering and if at this point of time if u also leave her, she will really suffer. I am epileptic, having seizures fron 22 years, my friends never left me, they were with me whenever I needed them.And dear there is not much to worry, she is not going to have seizures daily if she starts getting medication. REMEMBER a friend in need is a friend indeed! Waiting for ur reply!!

Hi Christina :)

welcome1.gif

Back
Top Bottom