Out of my Mind & off the Metoprolol

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
I finally got in touch with the cardiologist. I explained what I was experiencing and he told me the metoprolol would not cause any of the things that I was experiencing and that I can discontinue taking it. He assured my he prescribed it for the palpations. He said, all lab work, xrays, etc.. looked fine and he saw no signs, or anything that would cause alarm or warrant any other action. I tried to explain that my symptoms seemed to be amplified, I didnt know if it was the metoprolol or seizures or me , just plain crazy me. Im so tired everyone, sick and tired. I dont know what else to do? I've seen cardiologist, neurologist and they all assure me that medically I should not be experiencing anything. I pinched myself just to see if I was really here, it hurt so I must be here? So, I wont complain, Ill try hard not notice the little small things, lights flashing, sweats, ringing ears, heart beating 2 fast, numbness of lips and tongue, feeling restrained, heaviness and electrical twitches. Its all im my head. I dont know what else to do. I havent seen a phychiatrist yet? Maybe I should, maybe its all in my head. (Pinching myself to make sure Im here). Ouch!

Back
Top Bottom