Swinr Flu

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Have you had it yet? How has it effected your E?

I have had the worst 2 wks.with it.

Plus my puter died so I am finally back online on my own new puter thanks to my husband!

Welcome back online. Gosh I hope you shake the swine flu off soon and feel better. I know infections of any sort can bring on seizures if you already have a lowered threshold, so it's definitely something to be alert about.

No flu for me yet; I've never had the flu, so I'm hoping this strain passes me by too.

Hope you get over your swine flu soon. It really knocked me for six when I had it in July. Also I've been offline for over a week due to my internet dongle breaking lol. Just got it back today. (((HUGS)))) for you to help you through the swine flu.

Nothing confirmed yet. although in april, my boss came back from mexico and got every one sicker than dogs. to the point where i almost thought i had pneumonia and went to the doctor to get meds (Chad too) and then a week later, they finally announced that mexico had been dealing with swine flu for a 3 weeks before notifying WHO and it could go other places. SO i think we were some of the first people in winnipeg, but it was not comfirmed.

It actually took a long time for it to hit winnipeg with its first confirmed case. It hit a lot of native reserves first, then brandon, then here. which is odd because winnipeg is busier, more people and the reserves ten to have people traveling less, seeing as most of them you can only fly in and out of.

I just

hope I don't get it, but Ive been taking enough Vitamin C I out to be able to fight it off. However, my daughter's boyfriend came home sick, and I substitute teach, sooooo, it's entirely possible........

Yeah it has been hellish. I am almost back to normal but am having something going on with my heart now. Have to try and go to regular DR at the clinic to see if i can get listened to this time. As it is getting worse. Fatigue, breaking in to a sweat and a rapid hearbeat when I exert myself.

Back
Top Bottom