What do I do ?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nat0511

New
Reaction score
Hi ppl iv been having seizures for over 2 years now , and in October wen I saw my dr he sed he was sending me for another test , as had test befor , and I haven't herd nothing from the hospital for my test or herd from my dr and iv called the hospital many times and nothing and after this test I was changing my neurologist as the ones I have now , I haven't had a permanent one and iv seen 3 and they have all sed different things so went to my doctors and they sed they will change it after this test but I haven't herd nothing from that hospital , so what should I do ?????? plz help ppl , thanks

Nat0511

Do not let this go with the hospital or the doctors, follow it up as best you can. Remember it is your health we are talking about.

Don't worry I am , I'm gonna write to the hospital as we'll I'm not gonna stop trying as I want something done about it , thank you for commenting :)

Nat0511

No need for thanks, you have a right to get results of tests and to be treated properly.

Back
Top Bottom