When was your last seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

update for me... ugghhhh... yesterday at 3:30 while having a sauna, 5 hours after I answered the first time. Yay.

update as well answered yesterday but guess what another one this one pretty sure a t/c and nobody home ya that was real fun about 3hrs ago yuck feel like crap just want to sleep but my body hurts too much to sleep

update for me... ugghhhh... yesterday at 3:30 while having a sauna, 5 hours after I answered the first time. Yay.

update for me as well. I had one at like 3 hours ago too. -.- strange how I have a seizure RIGHT after I finish celebrating not having a seizure for a month. :p

Dec 6th 2011....hopefully no more for me....taking Tegretol and it seems to be working....fingers crossed...

Last night. Simple partial but it lasted over 45mins including post-ictal. Took 10mg Diazepam to stop it. I really thought my recent increase to 400mg Lamictal had helped =(

September will be three years still on meds. hope others will be able to go as long or longer

My last TC was on Feb 3.

My last Harold (unable to move or speak but completely aware) was 2 days ago. It was the first one hubby had seen and it freaked him out.

Auras and jerks and balance problems all day yesterday. Feel into some shelving at the see super market. It cracked me up. I swear people think i'm a drunk.:)

Last night. Simple partial but it lasted over 45mins including post-ictal. Took 10mg Diazepam to stop it. I really thought my recent increase to 400mg Lamictal had helped =(

I'm with you Wobblez. I'm a week away from being on the 400mg dosage and I swear it's working backwards. Had five S-Ps in a 30 hour period and back to back like that is so rare for me these days. I've been having more random ones too just out of the blue for seemingly no reason. WTH?
Thinking of asking to go back down. Why the hell have all the extra drugs in the system just so we can have more seizures?? :zacepi:

Sometimes the meds do make seizures worse. If it seems pretty clear that's what's happening, let your doc know, and ask about tapering down a bit.

Lets see....
3 years since my last tonic clonic
This morning since my last simple partial. I can't seem to shake the darn things. In looking for the bright side, it keeps things interesting. :pop:

I agree with Nak, every seizure free moment is an achievement!!

Im gonna be coming up to three years tonic free,so im quite chuffed but ive been two and a half years before so have learned not to set myself up for a fall,pardon the pun,lol!!!
Abscence seizures ,my last one was Jan 22nd 2012 but as ive said before all that could change in a flash.

I wish everyone else the best of luck with theit seizures.

ps-Starfish,we share the same birthday,6th off December.

23rd was mine after a 22 day break. start counting again.....1,2,3,4...

23rd was mine after a 22 day break. start counting again.....1,2,3,4...

People are suprised when I tell them how many times I ve had a seizure (I started counting 9th grade and I approximated middle school. I j ust go by the approximation as the legit thing so... that would make 95 in 4 years....)When ever someon asks me what's up if I don't have anything I normally say how many day's it's been. (6 days)

People are suprised when I tell them how many times I ve had a seizure (I started counting 9th grade and I approximated middle school. I j ust go by the approximation as the legit thing so... that would make 95 in 4 years....)When ever someon asks me what's up if I don't have anything I normally say how many day's it's been. (6 days)

Is that 95 tonic clonics? I can't imagine! What a struggle you must be very strong.

Back
Top Bottom