All the Days of Our Lives ---- PET PEEVES!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
C'mon and spill the beans;
You've got it ...

The ULTIMATE PET PEEVES!

I'll start ....

When people who honk at the split
nanosecond the traffic light turns
green.

(You are more than welcomed to
add a comment to the poster's or
start your own ....)

I'm gonna start with people who block lines of traffic wanting to turn right on red at intersections. I'm talking about the yahoos who get in the right hand lane even though every other car in that lane has their turn signal on. :mad:

People who unload their shopping carts and just leave them, which requires the next person in line to MOVE the cart to place their items on the convery belt.

Depending on the circumstances, I have been known to shove the above mentioned cart into the above mentioned person and tell them what an inconsiderate butthole they are.
:razz2:

People who call you in the middle of
the morning and then insists they dialed
the right number and then keeps dialing
and then you ask them what number
they dialed, and then they realize they're
off by one digit and they curse you like
it's all YOUR FAULT

:?: :?:

And it's 4 something in the morning on
your end! No apologies, No nothing,
just 100% pure rudeness!

:mad:

When perfectly healthy people park in the "NO PARKING/FIRE ZONE" at the Supermarket, and go in for their weeks worth of groceries, because they are too lazy to walk the whole 30 yards or so from the parking lot to the door. Every week I see the same cars on the same days!

When perfectly healthy people park in the "NO PARKING/FIRE ZONE" at the Supermarket, and go in for their weeks worth of groceries, because they are too lazy to walk the whole 30 yards or so from the parking lot to the door. Every week I see the same cars on the same days!

That's like the people who park in the handicapped car parks when they don't have the handicaps stickers. Makes it harder for people with the stickers who really need the handicap spots to find a carpark.

I don't drive myself but my parents have a handicap sticker so we notice it alot.

What about all those cars without signals? When I was a teenager, my Dad told me those people got a real deal on the cars with no signals. I figured that was why so many people had them because they were cheaper!

Oh yeah...

People who don't tip when decent service at a 'for tips only' event (whether it be a musical affair or an open bar!)

This comes from a musician\ex-delivery driver\ex-waiter\musician....did I mention I was a musician?
:twocents:

People who don't tip when decent service at a 'for tips only' event (whether it be a musical affair or an open bar!)

This comes from a musician\ex-delivery driver\ex-waiter\musician....did I mention I was a musician?
:twocents:

Here's your tips:

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

That's all I have that I found outside
from the parking lots!

:D

Hey! That's mine!...it fell outta my guitar case!....you know, the one with the holes in it and duct-tape holding it together?
:)

That's alright Brain, first tunes on the house!
:brock:

Parents who let their little kids push them around and blame other people every time their kid misbehaves,

AND Parents who expect their kids to behave perfectly all of the time. And are punitive and mean when they don't.

(I see both types in the grocery store, and want to go smack the parents upside the head)

automated phone services.

I want to talk to a human, damn it! :taz:

automated phone services.

I want to talk to a human, damn it! :taz:

Press * and Zero ...

But of course you didn't see this one
from me ...

::: whistles :::

Or as Emeril would say,
"Shh - don't tell everyone or they'll
all be doing it!"

;)

Leavin' the seat down...I mean, how RUDE:pfft:

My Top Ten for October
1. Telemarketers (even when you have put your # on the no call list).
2. People that assume all teens are delinquents
3. Multiple inserts in the newspapers, that just get thrown away.
4. The little throw away cards in magazines.
5. Christmas marketing before Halloween.
6. Leaf blowers every day of the week (well... maybe not on Sunday)
7. Realizing that the clothes that you want are still in the washing machine
8. No TP left on the roll, and the stash is in the hall closet (you are the only one home)
9. Teens leaving the car on E, and you have to be somewhere before the sun comes up.
10. Doctors that give the attitude that you are incompetent.

In-laws who assume that each piece removed from your brain means yet more intelligence removed from an already inferior one.
g-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r

Back
Top Bottom