Any shit-zu owners?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sandy (my dog) is all bark, no bite. He's very gentle.

9NYV1u4l.jpg

AWWWWW! So sweet!

Thanks

This was a little after I bought her as a puppy. As you can see no bed cover because she peed on them -_-"
mss6zsfl.jpg

I took her to a playground for the first time today, she went crazy digging and tried to eat rocks

Last edited:
WHY ? Her fur is so pretty! Shed too much, maybe ?

Ah - got it.
In these pics it looks as if she's thinking - You! You made me naked and now you're taking pictures - how embarrassing!
:)

She's still cute!

Yes, at least!

BTW, how do you post pics? I've got some of Sandy but am not sure how to do it.

Or do I have to be "Esteemed" instead of "Weaving" to do that? :D

Joyful

Sandy sounds like a lovely dog.

George__

Mimi can give you as bad a bite as a big dog. How you treat a dog has a lot to do with making it viscous/bite, also the bread depends that is to say what the dog was bread for.

^
Mimi finally lost most of her puppy teeth :D

How's your dog?

Last edited:
George__

Prince is good once he is not eating through the hedge or digging holes in the garden. 9 months now.

Thanks George

9sru2s.jpg

He is down to the head of the brush now

Last edited:
This is what I found her doing this morning ><

fLhOv8nl.jpg

Oq0TWPTl.jpg

1gUkUwcl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom