Any shit-zu owners?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mimi relaxing after busy Canada day

hUcajfql.jpg

then totally out

cO22gAml.jpg

She's going to be year old in a month :D

crazy how fast year flew by / somewhat depressing ><

A year already! You're right, time sure does fly. Even more so the older that you get.

We got a kitten a month ago and she's growing so fast. When she's an adult I know I'll miss the cute baby/toddler age too.

A year already! You're right, time sure does fly. Even more so the older that you get.

We got a kitten a month ago and she's growing so fast. When she's an adult I know I'll miss the cute baby/toddler age too.

Ya her date of birth is August.30/2014

Last edited:
I bought her a gigantic furniture pullout bed and it's in my room :D. I did this because I don't use the crate anymore when I'm home so at night she kept jumping on my bed and I was worried I might crush her. She won't go into rem sleep on it yet on her own though *GRR*

Now people can sleep over too without crashing on the floor :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom