Anyone remember that old Muppets Show?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
That show had some great skits.

Muppet FANatic

I loved the Muppets!

The list of guest stars they had was a virtual Who's Who.

I think that is where Speber got his start in music (Animal or Rolf, one of them). Just kidding!!!

Me - I am more of a Fozzy Bear, not very funny, but so lovable. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

WHY OH WHY did you have to start this
thread???

:embarrassed:

You could have at least started a poll!

:::: wagging finger ::::

With the Original Muppets and let the people
vote for the favs!

;)

Hi Lynnw

Whereabouts in the world are you? I guess most people on here are in the States? I'm pretty new to this, but I've really enjoyed talking to people that have so much in common with me?!

Hi Elaine. I live in rural Kentucky, pretty close to the Ohio river. I'm pretty new to this forum, and to epilepsy as well. I was just diagnosed last month, so I'm still getting used to everything. It is really cool hearing from people around the world.

Lynn

I loved the Christmas show with John Denver, I still have the record album. Some of the younger people might not know what a record is. That is definitely showing my age. :bigsmile:

This past Christmas, my family gave me the CD from the John Denver/Muppets Christmas show. It replaced the record I used to have (yes, I know what a record is). It was one of my favorites as well!

HA HA HA

I'M ON UR INTERWEB WATCHIN UR MUPPETS111!!

Oh!! That show brings back soooo many memories. That was one of my favorite shows growing up. Definately Kermit was my favorite. He is so cute. Sorry, but still to this day Miss Piggy would be my least favorite. She had too much attitude. Ugh!!!

Bernard - I hadn't played the video earlier. Thanks for the Rick Roll. You got me! :pop:

I still love the Muppets!!!

Happy April Fool's to you as well. :pfft:

I liked Jim Henson creations....

...such as the Dark Crystal characters....but I didn't really get into the muppets too much....

Probably cause ''Big Birdbomb" scared me when I was little!
:roflmao:

Well, I grew up watching Sesame Street every day. It was always one of the best shows. I think some of the stuff you see on there today has had a major impact on our society concerning diversity, open communication, handling grouches, and dealing with the Ernie and Berts of our lives. It did bother me to see the cookie monster go on a healthy diet. It was so out of character for him.

Normally, our TV didn't work otherwise and I ended up playing piano instead of watching TV.

Did someone say PIANO?....

:piano:......Weeeeeehaw!

:rock:

Personally, I like Kermit. I especially liked the song that he sang that started, "Why are there so many songs about rainbows, and what's on the other side?"

I was so sad when Henson passed. Kermit's voice was never the same after that....

yeah, I used to

LOVE that show.......

Cookie Monster always cracked me up!

The kids at school always thought it was funny to call me BIG BIRD though.......I just so happened to be the tallest kid in school thru the 5th grade with blond hair, and I was NOT graceful!!! The name has stuck with me..........SHHHHH!!!:roflmao::roflmao:

Did anyone else think Kermit & Miss Piggy made a cute couple?:bigmouth::bigsmile:

Back
Top Bottom