Au Revoir CWE

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SlimBlue

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

After a lot of painful deliberation I've decided that the time is right for me to close my account.

I've had such a great time here over the years and have met some truly awe-inspiring people, whose support, love and advice has been an utter rock to me.

It's not easy to move on from such a wonderful community such as this, and I will forever keep many fond memories from here close to my heart.

Before I go I would like to say that Bernard and the admin team here are amongst the best site ops I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and would urge all of you to consider becoming a CWE supporter by means of a very small yearly donation- if there is one site on the web to donate to, I cannot think of any other that deserves it more.

I wish all of you love, health and happiness and in closing, I'd also like to remind you of this..

I love you all.

:hugs:

SB.

SlimBlue

You are a good friend who will be sadly missed and the memories will remain. Its been a good time, hope it does not stop. Thank you my friend.

Your right about Bernard and the admin team.

Cheers mate, and no- those good times won't stop :)

SlimBlue

Just so you remember the ride!!

It was Paddy and Seamus giving the motorcycle a ride on a brisk autumn day. After a wee bit, Paddy who was sitt'n behind Seamus on the bike began to holler ...'Seamus ... Seamus ... the wind is cutt'n me chest out!'

'Well, Paddy my lad,' said Seamus, 'why don't you take your jacket off and turn it from front to back ... that'll block the wind for you.'

So Paddy took Seamus' advice and turned his jacket from front to back and got back on the bike and the two of them were off down the road again. After a bit, Seamus turned to talk to Paddy and was horrified to see that Paddy was not there. Seamus immediately turned the bike around and retraced their route. When after a short time he came to a turn and saw a bunch of farmers standing around Paddy who was sitting on the ground.

'T'anks be to heaven, is he alright?' Seamus hailed to the farmers.
'Well,' said one of the farmers, ' he was alright when we found him here .. but since we turned his head back to front .. he hasn't said a word since!'

Hahahahaha :roflmao:

Aww cheers mate, where would I be without that good ol' blarney wit of yours, eh?

Always puts a smile on my face :)

SlimBlue,

May neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.
And may your head always be screwed on properly, facing forward. :)

Hold onto your sense of humor and sense of purpose. Be well, and if you can't be well, be a little wild instead. :)

Nak

Aww cheers Nak that's lovely :)

And never fear- there are still a few more wild times left in the ol' dog ;)

Last edited:
Nakamova

Very nicely said.

SlimBlue

Glad you liked the blarney.

I wish you nothing but the best SB. You'll be missed.

Aww cheers Cathy that's sweet, I'll miss you all too.

Aww thanks 'eric, likewise. That means a lot to me coming from you.

That's a shame Slim,but you take care ya hear and keep in touch!

Aww cheers mate you too, and no worries - I definitely will :)

Thank you all so much for your kind words- nice to see so much purple and brown in the thread :roflmao:

Goodnight, and goodbye....

Cheers SlimBlue. It's been a pleasure to have you here at CWE. The door is always open should you ever change your mind.

Back
Top Bottom