Becoming a Grandma Soon! Happening!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes. She is getting bigger every day :woot:

I do get to hold her occasionally - but there's a lot of competition, her daddy LOVES her, I mean, he's the guy who just glows that he has a baby girl :) Then there is grandpa who is a wonderful baby walker - has a lovely calming effect on them.

It's a busy time because my husband and I work at a school that starts after Labor Day, so we're working busily to get all of the last minute details taken care of. But that means I have co-workers who are also busy and over-worked. I brought one here today at lunch (we're very close to the school) so she could get a baby "fix" :D She was so happy for the rest of the day after holding Aliyah. Some day soon, I may put up a picture of her, too!

I would love to see a picture of her. I am glad that she is getting a lot of love from everyone. LOVE is important to all of us, it makes us grow.

Let's have :cheers: Give your granddaughter a :hugs: from me.

Thanks, Ruth. I just watched my husband do his fabulous thing with holding her, getting her as cozy as possible, and letting her just sleep with him as he rocked her. Makes me fall in love with him all over again :) He did this with both of our children, too. He's a master at toddler distraction! They forget what they were upset about and become happy children again :D

That's great!! A grandfather who can make children happy.

I am really happy for your whole family.

Back
Top Bottom