Big Exciting News (for us anyway!)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KellyD

New
Reaction score
My gorgeous little boy Aiden is going to be a big brother! We are all very excited. I had a scan yesterday and everything appears normal and the risks for downs syndrome etc are low so of course that makes us very happy. I waited this long to share to make sure things were ok and it's been a very hard secret to keep!

So we have a girls name picked but if anyone has a nice boys name please feel free to share it, we had enough trouble agreeing on Aiden, there was no 2nd choice for this time.

Thats great news Kelly, hope all goes well with the pregancy.

Congratulations Kelly. :woot:

Congrats!

I love the name Aiden! Some other boy names: Caleb (that's my godson's name), Walter, James, Sam, Wylie, Craig, Daniel, Elliott (those are some of my nephews/second cousin names), Emmet, Finn, Gabriel, Hugh, Parker, Evan (names of friends kids), and I guess that's plenty...

Good health to you and yours,
Nakamova

Good boy names

Woody, Jim, Brutus, Archie, Rex, Eddie, Hopalong ...

These names may not make much sense in Australia, but to football fans in my area, they are royalty! :rock::rock:

Congrats....how exciting! I love the name Aiden too. My sons names are Evan and Chase...but little did I know back in the 80s how popular these names would be now. I got their names from books I was reading at the time.
I love the names Dekland, Ian, Jacob.

Back
Top Bottom