Decided to leave

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been flat out at work so not much time to come on here anymore plus have a couple other things going on in my life so I have decided to close my account.

I have gotten so much out of this forum in the 8 years I have been a member & met some great people, some are now friends but I've decided it is time for me to move on.

I have already messaged Bernard & he is going to be closing my account soon but wanted to give me time to say goodbye.

CQ:)

You are going to be missed my friend, you have helped so much and made me laugh when I needed to. I am sorry you decided to leave. Any chance you might rethink.

CQ! Say it ain't so! If you need to move on I understand, but you should know that your warm and witty perspective will be very much missed by me and the CWE community.

I wish you the best of health as you move forward and plenty of energy for all the stuff on your plate.

Sorry to hear you are leaving, CQ. I'll miss you my friend!:hugs:
Best of luck :)

Oh no, CQ, don't go... but really I do understand and I am happy for you. I wish you a happy, healthy life! Will miss hearing from you.

Sorry to hear that you are "leaving" but I don't understand the point of closing an account...it's not like anyone else is going to use it...why not just simply move on with your life...ehhh I guess it's a personal choice lol

Anyway...Goodluck and Godspeed! :)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you are "leaving" but I don't understand the point of closing an account...it's not like anyone else is going to use it...why not just simply move on with your life...ehhh I guess it's a personal choice lol

MrE,

I know it may sound crazy but I have personal reasons as to why I have asked my account to be closed.
Bernard has told me that if I decide to come back he will be happy to reopen my account but at the moment it is time for me to move on.

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone for your kind responses, I really appreciate it :)
I have learnt alot from this site about my epilepsy / seizures & made some good friends which I am grateful for :)

Aussie hugs to everyone.

Cheers CQ. I wish you all the best. Hopefully you'll come back and say hello when circumstances change. :hello:

MrE,

I know it may sound crazy but I have personal reasons as to why I have asked my account to be closed.
Bernard has told me that if I decide to come back he will be happy to reopen my account but at the moment it is time for me to move on.
Yes. Bernard keeps his word. Mine was closed for a few years and when I changed meds it was as easy as one email request.

Sorry to hear that you are "leaving" but I don't understand the point of closing an account...it's not like anyone else is going to use it...why not just simply move on with your life... I guess it's a personal choice

Hi CQ, I am so sorry that you are leaving. I made the mistake of leaving and closing my account. You do not need to close your account. I just came back today.

I will miss you.

:hugs:Ruth

Back
Top Bottom