Doing two things at once

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do two things at once!

I just almost made coffee out of cat treats and gave the cat coffee! Luckily I realized there were treats in the pot right before I started to pour the water in.

Wonder if she would have ate the coffee that I had sat down for her?

Last edited:
This post made me laugh. And I only laughed because that sounds like something I would do and I dont have E. LOL At least you realized what you had done. Could you imagine if you hadnt what that cup of coffee would have tasted like?

I was wondering that too, chicken broth maybe? I've always wanted to know what a treat tastes like but never had the guts to try one.

I've always wanted to know what a treat tastes like but never had the guts to try one.

Let me know what kind they are...we have 4 boys that will eat anything! Sometimes just to see what it tastes like, other times its on a dare. All I gotta do is say "here try this, we wanna know if its good"

I get a ton of different brands and flavors and mix them all together. The ones that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, I think they're Wiskas brand, are the one's I've always wondered about.

Try to get your kids to do it, if they're good I'll start eating them instead of potato chips!

I get a ton of different brands and flavors and mix them all together. The ones that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, I think they're Wiskas brand, are the one's I've always wondered about.

Try to get your kids to do it, if they're good I'll start eating them instead of potato chips!

EW!

Thank you for the good laugh, now I dont feel so bad. A few weeks ago I put chapstix on my armpits instead of the deotarant. A least they didnt chap that day.

Almost shaved my legs with my toothbrush this morning! Defently need to pay attention to what I'm doing!!!!!!

ya i have done some stupid crap but i normally dont catch myself to late i cooked myself some stuff that was pretty bad b/c i just tried to let my dogs out forgot what i was gonna cook not gonna say what i tried to cook it turned out real bad.

ya i have done some stupid crap but i normally dont catch myself to late i cooked myself some stuff that was pretty bad b/c i just tried to let my dogs out forgot what i was gonna cook not gonna say what i tried to cook it turned out real bad.

Oh, come on! I love to get a good laugh!!! I'm not the best cook in the world so I want to make sure I don't cook it sometime either.

messed up hamburger helper put sugar in it instead of thy mix was havin absences didnt even notice til poured in bowl to eat saw unopen package and have burnt water!

Meh I'm on a budget so I have to do my own cooking, what I usually do is forget about food in the oven and burn it. That's annoying I hate wasting food!

Done that a few times til I realized im no cook at all almost burnt house down once fell asllep forgot I put a store bought lasagna in there and took my meds thk god for fire detectors

I made a meat loaf once and put cinamon in it instead of the spice that I wanted to use. That thing tasted nasty!!! It got thrown out for the animals. Good thing for frozen pizza!

My husband likes tacos and we get the boxes with the shells, spices and salsa in it. I don't know how many times I've almost put the salsa in with the meat instead of the spices. Luckily when it starts to come out of the bag I realize what I'm putting in there and stop myself in time.

Last edited:
Not to be rude but I had a good laugh from these posts. I do that kind of stuff all the time! My most common oops is washing my hair with shaving cream. I'm kind of out of it in the mornings anyway but I get so mad cuz I've done it so many times, I've even moved the shaving cream away from the shampoo! But you just got to laugh at yourself sometimes!

I wash my hair with body wash a good bit not realizing it until I pick up the shampoo and see what's in my hand. I think washing your hair with shaving cream is a little worse than that though - sorry?!!

Back
Top Bottom