Enjoy the Fourth!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
It's a long holiday weekend for those of us in the U.S. Yay! I'll be going offline today, returning to cyberspace on Monday. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth. I'll be celebrating the idea of independence for everyone.

Cheers!
Nak

Have one for me Nak!

In fact- all of you have one for me, and I'll have a very cheap weekend :roflmao:

Independence is definitely something worth celebrating, enjoy!

:hugs:

Nakamova

I hope you have a very good weekend and enjoy it, I wish everybody else celebrating Independence day a very good time also.

As SlimBlue said "definitely something worth celebrating, enjoy!"

masterjen

Hope you enjoy it as well, remember your curfew, you have to be home by 11 in the morning no later.

masterjen

Hope you enjoy it as well, remember your curfew, you have to be home by 11 in the morning no later.

Can I bargain with you and make it noon instead??
Enjoy your afternoon and evening, Fedup.

masterjen

Noon, I will go to 11.30 and that is it, noon is to late. Anyway what would Bernard think of you being out till noon.

masterjen

Noon, I will go to 11.30 and that is it, noon is to late. Anyway what would Bernard think of you being out till noon.

Good point! I don't want to get into any trouble. If I was on the bit with my earlier post I would have asked if I could stay out until 11 your time ;). Just kidding. I'm not much of a partied or night owl.

masterjen

If you come my way I can help you with that, again you get home, a night out is 3 day's. Only kidden we will start slow on 2 day's and 1 bottle Bushmills then move to the hard stuff.

Happy Fourth. I'm getting my star-spangled hat on and headed to the bar. Be safe everyone!

Back
Top Bottom