Epic Shoes!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
For you ladies who like awesome looking shoes at a cheap price, check this website out. http://www.justfab.com/invite/EpicShoes/

I bought the pair of shoes from the Abbey Dawn Collection called WTH plaid. They are awesome! So comfortable, true to size, and made very well so that I dont feel like any of the spikes are going to come off.

It is a monthly subscription but you can always skip the next month or just let it go through and when you go back next you'll have your free shoe credit. all for $40 a month. and you dont have to get shoes. they have jeans and purses and jewellry! Its so awesome!

Just thought I would share for those of you on here who want to do the shopping for epic things within a budget (because most of us spend an arm or leg on medications or disability or have to cut our work hours due to E)

Back
Top Bottom