Everything is random...Nothing is what it seems

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MrE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So random stuff pops into my head (and out)...call it what you will...writings, ideas, poetry...whatever...you can even call it perfect insanity or a vivid imagination or a special gift...I don't care...I just know I'm gonna share and if you like it then yay! if you don't then still yay!...so anyway here I go...

This is something that came to mind when people talk of "burning bridges"...

A bridge can be burned, however the intention of burning a bridge simply builds another...as the more something is acknowledged the more power it is given...in this case a burning bridge...consequently adding fuel to the fire one believes exists in order to burn said bridge...there must be another way...perhaps the bridge is an illusion...a hologram being produced by the brains cognitive processes...in this case, perception...as do humans experience sentience in a perceieved conscious reality...do we sleep only to one day awaken from a invisible deception into an unknown matrix of subconscious eternity...

Last edited:
You ever see what the ventricular system looks like inside the brain?

Sometimes I wonder if our consciousness comes alive in water.

As if all our parts of our body come together to tap into a fourth dimension of consciousness.

They say water is much more mysterious and complicated than we know.

In fact there is a 4th state of water recently discovered. They are beginning to discontinue thinking of the Jesus Lizard as being able to walk across water due to surface tension but instead it has something to do with water retaining energy from the sun and forming a "bridge".

Thanks all for your interesting posts...to sum it all up all information/data is processed differently from different sources at different moments in perceived time...in other words... 012345678909876543210

Humans? YES (we have identified and confirmed)

Machines? NO (we have manifested and discerned)

Human machines? YES AND NO (assimilated into our own "collective")

Reality never existed...but the deception always did...eternity is a form of one that comes from all...in other words we were always here and never were...the infinite wheels form a paradox that causes consciousness to remember itself and become self aware...thus you don't know anything but all that you need to know...forever it lives within you and for everyone that means something entirely different...the secret hides in plain sight!

EYE FEEL THE SAME WAY

Last edited:
unexpected-fractal-result-in-schrodinger-experiment.jpg

Back
Top Bottom