France.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Throughout human history, as bloody and nasty as wars can get, there have always been a few basic rules about warfare, the first and foremost of which is that you leave the civilians, the "non-combatants" out of it.

These people deliberately went for civilians in order to cause terror. And it's working.

I'm sorry that happened in Germany. The fear from something like this spreads. Then all it takes is phone call or two and another football match gets cancelled. And people go home afraid. And the fear spreads some more.

The perpetrators have shown their true colors. They are barbarians and deserve zero human consideration. They do not deserve a seat at the table with the civilized family of nations. If they think there is some grand "cause" they are advancing by actions like this, they are wrong. They are only galvanizing world opinion and world resolve to go in and wipe them off the face of the planet.

Yes, civilized is the last thing they are I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Well, the travel agency called and I could cancel our trip to Paris and get my money back. I could cancel my travel insurance too. So we have planned to take the trip some other time when things are cooled down there. I don't want to be in Paris with my kids while the city is in official state of emergency, with police and soldiers all over the place and panic when someone lights fireworks.

Dutch mom

I do not blame you, things are volatile at the moment there. 5000 rounds used by the police yesterday, that is a lot.

Back
Top Bottom