Georgia legalizes pot

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I wasn't so sure it would go through not through Georgia anyway.

But it did any way even though it had another bill tacked on to it about autism.

I'm not sure about that bill though because last year they didn't want insure people with autism and it was for people with autism getting insurance.:twocents::e:

Last edited:
My mistake I meant it legalized medical marijuana that was my mistake so sorry on that.
Belinda

Yes. It's taxed but it is more safe. When you buy marijuana on the street you have no idea on how it was grown or what could be in there.

In Hawaii, there is legal medical mj but no dispensaries. You can possess up to four ounces and you can grow up to seven plants but you can't legally buy it anywhere. How much sense does that make?
I'll be getting my card next month and then I'm going to have to start gardening.

In Hawaii, there is legal medical mj but no dispensaries. You can possess up to four ounces and you can grow up to seven plants but you can't legally buy it anywhere. How much sense does that make?
I'll be getting my card next month and then I'm going to have to start gardening.

:rock:

Lets work out a under the table deal

JK

I can't imagine not being allowed to used pots...they are very useful tools for cooking delicious foods...I never buy teflon though...only stainless steel or ceramic :)

I can't imagine not being allowed to used pots...they are very useful tools for cooking delicious foods...I never buy teflon though...only stainless steel or ceramic :)

Are you posting while high?

edit - I'm scared it would give me seizures now or I may accidentally hurt Mimi :(

Last edited:
OMG...the absolute best pot there is is THE CROCKPOT! The absolute best way to cook delicious (and nutritious) foods! YUM! :)

Back
Top Bottom