Good news, bad news....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
Evening All, I hope your having a good weekend.

Good news : no seizure last night, so finger's crossed, I'm back on track for that month that I'm aiming for :rock:

Bad news : I've developed Man-Flu !! So if any off you laaaaydeez want to show some sympathy, and maybe pop around to rub some menthol vapours into my chest, or do a spot of 'nursing' for me, it'll be most appreciated :pfft:

Where are you in the UK???? I'll swing right on by and rub some menthol oil in with my big ole monkey paws, if you can cope with them!!! :roflmao:

My Mum is always telling me to be more sympathetic towards people, so here goes -

Awwww Poor, poor teetees, I really hope you feel better soon xxx

Where are you in the UK???? I'll swing right on by and rub some menthol oil in with my big ole monkey paws, if you can cope with them!!! :roflmao:

My Mum is always telling me to be more sympathetic towards people, so here goes -

Awwww Poor, poor teetees, I really hope you feel better soon xxx

I'm in sunny Bristol :rock:

I tried to sweat it out down the gym Today, finishing with a bit of time in the Steam room......but it didn't work !...I've now got a bit of a headache, and a kinda light feeling when walking....and I'm tired.

Thanks for the sympathy though - much appreciated.

Oh, and just one other question - when you pop around, could you bring yer nurses uniform :banana:

Lol

Well, while I feel pity for ya that you're SICK.......I'm NOT giving in to the MAN-Flu/Nurse-uniform plea. That's just PATHETIC. *EYEROLL*

Get well soon......drink some hot tea with lemon, gargle some salt water, and get some extra sleep.

And here's some (((HUGS))).

Meetz

Well, while I feel pity for ya that you're SICK.......I'm NOT giving in to the MAN-Flu/Nurse-uniform plea. That's just PATHETIC. *EYEROLL*

Get well soon......drink some hot tea with lemon, gargle some salt water, and get some extra sleep.

And here's some (((HUGS))).

Meetz

Thanks Meetz (he said in a struggling voice)..<cough cough>

I'm currently in work, and am starting to regret it as I could've genuinely had a day off sick.

Oh, and as for not believing in MAN-flu.....just remember, Men only have half the pain-receptors compared to Women. So there IS such a thing. :pfft:

Bummer Tees!......

Well, I'm glad the seizing is behind you for now.

Take two brats, a pint, and a good sporting event to tide you over for now.......

Hoping for the best!
Speber
:rock:

Well, I'm glad the seizing is behind you for now.

Take two brats, a pint, and a good sporting event to tide you over for now.......

Hoping for the best!
Speber
:rock:

Cheers Spebs.....I'm starting to feel better already, knowing I'm talking to someone who understands MAN-flu :rock:

Hmmmm

that's funny. Asked my husband about it.....he had not a clue what it was! Neither did either of my sons......:bigmouth::pfft:

But, I'll still give ya (((HUGS))). Nope, sorry, no view to enjoy!

Now follow Speb's directions.........go home, curl up on the couch, eat some brats, drink a pint, and watch a sporting event. The PERFECT male cure-all to the Man-flu!

:roflmao::roflmao:

Take care kiddo.

Oh you poor Baby!!! I had a cold/cough and nobody rubbed me with vicks vapor rub! :(( I was making myself hot tea with honey and dinner for everyone else! I'd give you some vapors..but I am not sure I could reach you over there! Feel better Baby!!

Michelle

Oh you poor Baby!!! I had a cold/cough and nobody rubbed me with vicks vapor rub! :(( I was making myself hot tea with honey and dinner for everyone else! I'd give you some vapors..but I am not sure I could reach you over there! Feel better Baby!!

Michelle

Thanks Michelle....I'll keep soldiering on through the dark and dingey matter of MAN-flu....and try to make it to the end of the day.:D

I'm glad there's a girl out there who realises how hard us men have it at times. :woot:

I trust you're feeling okay too ?...no more of those dreaded 's' word things since your night-time one ?

I'm in sunny Bristol :rock:

Thanks for the sympathy though - much appreciated.

Oh, and just one other question - when you pop around, could you bring yer nurses uniform :banana:

Sorry it is taking me so long to get to Bristol, I am on my way but I am having a problem getting a nurses uniform that will accommodate my tail.

Also a lack of driving license isn't helping my progress, unfortunately the public transport system doesn't appear willing to offer their services to a monkey in a nurses uniform, I wonder why, is this not normal??? :ponder:

Sorry it is taking me so long to get to Bristol, I am on my way but I am having a problem getting a nurses uniform that will accommodate my tail.

Also a lack of driving license isn't helping my progress, unfortunately the public transport system doesn't appear willing to offer their services to a monkey in a nurses uniform, I wonder why, is this not normal??? :ponder:

LOL.....I take it you got money for a ticket ?...if not, that'll explain everything :roflmao:

Hitch a ride - I'll see you shortly

Money?????? Maybe that is where the problem is, the conductor did look at me strange when I offered bananas

Money?????? Maybe that is where the problem is, the conductor did look at me strange when I offered bananas

:clap: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Shoulda given him the slip !!...(get it ?...the slip ?...bananas ?....oh, never mind) :roflmao:

You sure are sharp for somebody that is supposed to be sick, it really must be manflu :roflmao:

Not sure it sounds like you require my services anymore :(

Hope you're feeling better (by now it's half way through that 48...no, I mean 24 hour flu). It sounds like a good idea to stay home and rest or the man flu will spread.

And, if you eat those brats, that'd clean any germs right out of there.

You sure are sharp for somebody that is supposed to be sick, it really must be manflu :roflmao:

Not sure it sounds like you require my services anymore :(

My brains always two steps ahead - it's a maaan thang :rock:

As for your services NOT being required, I have never heard anything more ridiculous in my whole life.....your services will always be required <ding dong>

Back
Top Bottom