Happy birthday Cint

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cint,
Hope you have a great 'seizure free' day :cake:.

I know over there Tomorrow is your birthday but you know us Aussies are 1 day ahead so it's your birthday Today over here :D

I want to wish you a Happy Birthday for tomarrow Cint. I hope it is a great one!!!! :hugs:

I'm also assuming it's a day early but Happy B-day Cint.

Have a great one!!!:banana:

I'm also assuming it's a day early but Happy B-day Cint.
You know me Eric,
if I'm the one who starts the birthday thread then it's very good chance that I am a day early for you guys :banana:

Thanks, you guys. And a special thanks to you CQ for the early reminder for us over here. For me, my day is just beginning.....

You know me Eric,
if I'm the one who starts the birthday thread then it's very good chance that I am a day early for you guys :banana:

That's so unfair. Most the people here will have early Birthday Congrats except you.

Thanks for the early notifications though.

That's so unfair. Most the people here will have early Birthday Congrats except you.
Haha
I always tell my friends who live overseas that the advantages of having Aussie friends is you get to celebrate your birthday twice :pfft:

Thanks, you guys. And a special thanks to you CQ for the early reminder for us over here. For me, my day is just beginning.....
You're welcome Cint :)

Last edited:
I'm having a good day. My daughter & son will be here soon to take me out to dinner. YES!!

Back
Top Bottom