Happy Christmas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Well its the 15th and I hope you have all sent your letters to SANTA and do not forget to leave out something for him, its a long night. Just want to wish everybody a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and may you enjoy it.

Happy Christmas is like saying Merry Birthday...it just sounds...silly :p

but anyway as far as "Santa" goes he's a sick perv seeing us while we're sleeping!?! Ewww creepy :eek:

In the name of Cheesuz Cwhyst I rebuke you Satan Claws! Stop watching me while I sleep!!! :pfft:

With that said...har har har Happy Holidays! :)

MrE

Hope you have a good Christmas as well MrE.

Happy Holidays to all!

I'm leaving a a fine aged whiskey for Santa, and crossing my fingers that I'm on his NICE list this year.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas to one and all! :)

I think I've got my present early this year- I met a really nice girl over the weekend, and done the whole 'first date' thing tonight.

(And yes, I think it went well lol)

:)

He was real a long time ago. :) It's to bad he was commercialized for profits and greed.

The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey. His wealthy parents, who raised him to be a devout Christian, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Obeying Jesus' words to "sell what you own and give the money to the poor," Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He dedicated his life to serving God and was made Bishop of Myra while still a young man. Bishop Nicholas became known throughout the land for his generosity to those in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, who ruthlessly persecuted Christians, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned. The prisons were so full of bishops, priests, and deacons, there was no room for the real criminals—murderers, thieves and robbers. After his release, Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea in AD 325. He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave. This liquid substance, said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day, December 6th (December 19 on the Julian Calendar).

Through the centuries many stories and legends have been told of St. Nicholas' life and deeds. These accounts help us understand his extraordinary character and why he is so beloved and revered as protector and helper of those in need....

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/who-is-st-nicholas/
http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/real-santa/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

With all the hate in the world today, it's nice to believe in someone or something good. :)

Its that day again this year I finished my shopping yesterday, I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas. Do not eat too much and do not forget to have a drink.

Hope you remembered me yesterday Liam?

English - Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays, Ho Ho Ho

Language - Merry Christmas

Afrikaans- Gesëende Kersfees
Czech - Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok
Danish - Glædelig Jul
Esperanto - Gajan Kristnaskon
Finnish - Hyvää Joulua
French - Joyeux Noël
German - Froehliche Weihnachten
Greek - Kala Christouyenna
Hawaiian - Mele Kalikimaka
Hindi - Bada Din Mubarak Ho
Icelandic - Gledileg Jol
Irish - Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Italian - Buon Natale or Buone Feste Natalizie
Japanese - Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Korean - Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Latin - Natale hilare
Lithuanian - Linksmu Kaledu
Maori - Meri Kirihimete
Norwegian - God Jul
Polish - Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia
Portuguese - Feliz Natal
Russian - Srozhdestovm Kristovim
Spanish - Feliz Navidad
Swahili - Kuwa na Krismasi njema
Tagalog - Maligayang Pasko
Thai - Suksun Wan Christmas
Vietnamese - Chuc Mung Giang Sinh
Welsh - Nadolig Llawen

I hope that covers most people. :)

Have a happy, safe, fun, holiday season with your family and friends. :)

Hoping that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom