Hilarious "Dating" Openers (what NOT to say)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
“Hello! My name is Manoj. I’ve 12 daughters, 2 monkeys and I’m currently mourning my wife who died in an elephant Stampede. A lot of Blood.”

“This is my first 1,000 Rupees. I made it at 5 when I sold my grandmother’s birthday present, back then, over the phone.”

:ponder:

:roflmao:

capacity.jpg

Oops!

Was meeting with my blind date girlfriend who spoke so highly on
fidelity with pride until her cell rang and it was her brother and I overheard
the conversation being so close to her:

“Oh, so dad didn’t make the trip while mom was out?”

And she says “no, but I’m sure his girlfriend is keeping him company.”

:noevil:

What NOT to say on a first Date!

1# "This is my apartment, but don't break anything, or you'll have to pay for it."

2# "Here, have a tic-tac. It's on me."

3# (To the waitress) "Could I have your phone number?"

4# "Before we go back to my place -- you're not afraid of cockroaches, are you?"

5# "I really had a good time tonight, uh, um, what the hell was your name again?"

6# "Hey, check out the babe sittin' in the corner. Wow, what a body!"

7# "What? Oh, I thought you were paying."

8# "Nice dress. I have one at home just like it."

9# "So my hand slipped, and the knife cut about half an inch into my thumb, and the blood was gushing all over the place, so I went to the emergency room to have it stitched up, but it kept throbbing, and swelling, and, oh, but I see you're eating."

10# "I want to move out, but my mom really needs me. And, who else is gonna make my lunch? And my bed? And clean my room?"

11# "No, I don't have a job. I spend all my time in the basement. I'm building a submarine, when I'm not playing with my inflatable doll."

12# (Looking at her plate) "Are you going to finish that?"

13# "The mother ship will be returning next June. Then I'll be leaving for Neptune. Hey, here's a thought. You should come with me!"

14# "My old girlfriend, Lisa, was so beautiful. She looked kind of like you. I used to bring her here all the time. Do you mind if I call you Lisa?"

15# "Well, I don't go out in public all too often. And I don't like to be touched, so don't touch me. And try not to stare at me. And let me know if anybody else is staring at me."

16.# "so, my friends tell me you're easy"

17# Called ahead, the manager at McDonalds assured me we wouldn't need reservations

18#"so, my friends tell me you're easy"

haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom