If a machine could let you experience a movie as the characters?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JamieP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What movie would you choose to live through?

For me I'd be Ellen Gallagher in Fatal Attraction. Sure, Glenn Close kidnaps me and kills my pet rabbit, but i get a free ride on a roller coaster.. on a school day... in the off-season.

Any of the kids in the movie Chronicle. I've always wondered what it would be like to have powers like that.

I'd be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.

I've loved that movie for as long as I can remember. Plus having Toto as a pet and those shoes would be great!

Probably "Backdraft" as Brian McCaffrey (William Baldwin). That's the closest I'll ever be to being a firefighter.

I am the Kwisatz Haderach.

Interesting thread, JamieP. :)

I can't choose one movie because there are so many I would like to live through.

Does a movie series count? In this case, I'll pick the genius (DreamWorks Animation) How To Train Your Dragon movie series. I'd love to get close to a Night Fury dragon. [emoji7]
*dreams happily*

Plus, I'd love to live in the village of Berk. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom