Just for fun--what song do you have stuck in your head?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
:piano: Or waht song are you listening to? Post a youtube link to the song. Here's mine:

Last edited by a moderator:
Life on Mars? by David Bowie. Love this song! Love the BBC show of the same name that introduced me to this song:tup:

By the way Literophile, cool link! It's a great song and brings up all those Midnight Special clips. Such fun!!!

P.S.
To anyone who has followed my "Hi all, input appreciated" thread: I'm not risking my lucky streak (if that's what it is) by actually listening to music now (close to bed time), but I still enjoy the topic:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh now you're asking for trouble! An internet buddy of mine sent this to me and after hearing it a couple of time, it was stuck! It come from a really dumb, but fun game called "Robot Unicorn Attack". The game has a LOT of flash animation

Ok, i

know this is probably gonna sound odd coming from me, but.......

Last edited:
By the way Literophile, cool link! It's a great song and brings up all those Midnight Special clips. Such fun!!!

Why thank you! I love America; such great artists.

Keep em comin! Love the variety here!

By the way, Birdbomb, you're right, that IS addictive!

Currently its the candy mountain Song from the youtube video Charlie the Unicorn.

But normally its Blood Of a Young Wolf by Buck65... So catchy.

"I am trying to break your heart" by Wilco (it was in the CD player during a 2-hour drive this weekend).

Here is one for you! Lol youtube the backin up song! So funny and its firmly stuck in my head.

Its an auto tuned news story about a robbery. Kid friendly!

Oh what a beautiful mornnnnninggggg...... (wait for it!)

Darn. Couldn't make the embed feature work. So here's a link:

Last edited:
And today,

for me, it is Il Divo's Amazing Grace. I picked a YouTube link that doesnt have the flashing stuff in it........but there are few videos of them performing this in a castle that are just gorgeous. Bagpipes and all. :)

Last edited:
Have no idea why this popped into my head when I read your thread title? I guess it is Monday.

For some reason i have Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru stuck in my head - perhaps because i listened to it on my ipod earlier? It's the opening song on the PS2 game "Kingdom Hearts" :D

Edit - i don't know how to make the actual video come up :(

This says it all about my frame of mind today really, when i can't get a Peter Griffin version of a song out of my sodding head!

Back
Top Bottom