Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Hope fully we will enjoy ourselves .Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh agus Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist too tight.

May the blessings of light be upon you,

Light without and light within.

And in all your comings and goings.

Happy St Patrick's Day All.

A beautiful blessing. Thank you! Happy St. Patrick's day to you, too!

arnie

Thank you arnie, it should be good for all of us.

Happy Lucky Charm day (I'm not Irish)

MrE

You do not need to be Irish to enjoy yourself or to celebrate St. Patrick's day, its a day for us all.

MrE

I know it was a joke :roflmao: just nice to have fun. Hope you had a good time.

Mr. Keebler

I didn't celebrate anything...of course I had a good time :roflmao:

MrE

Hm that sounds as if it needs investigating, ok give details or I ring the police.

MrE

I will pay that speeding fine as soon as I find it, I promise.

Mr. Keebler

COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!

WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!

Last edited:
MrE

I am deaf I can only hear in one ear, not sure which one yet, hy hes on the roof.

chemistry-cat-meme-generator-an-atom-tells-the-police-an-electron-was-stolen-cop-asks-are-you-sure-atom-says-i-m-positive-3e1d80.jpg

MrE

I love it, that is excellent.

View attachment 528

A convict breaks into a house and ties up the husband and his wife. He jumps on the wife and kisses her ear, then runs to the bathroom. The husband whispers to his wife “satisfy him or he’ll kill us. I saw the way he kissed you… just be strong, I love you”. The wife replies “he didn’t kiss me, he whispered in my ear that he’s gay, horny and looking for Vaseline. I told him “it’s in the bathroom. Let’s see who’s strong now”?

Last edited:
Happy belated St. Patty's day! It's an official city and school holiday in Boston. Technically the day off is for celebrating an obscure revolutionary War holiday called "Evacuation Day", but everyone knows what the holiday is really for...

Nakamova

Never heard of "Evacuation Day" still hope you had a good day.

Thanks Liam! I enjoyed a "boiled" dinner that friends host every year. Very tasty corned beef and cabbage. And they're generous with the whiskey too. :)

MrE

I love it, that is excellent.

View attachment 528

A convict breaks into a house and ties up the husband and his wife. He jumps on the wife and kisses her ear, then runs to the bathroom. The husband whispers to his wife “satisfy him or he’ll kill us. I saw the way he kissed you… just be strong, I love you”. The wife replies “he didn’t kiss me, he whispered in my ear that he’s gay, horny and looking for Vaseline. I told him “it’s in the bathroom. Let’s see who’s strong now”?

And this is suppose to be funny why? I don't think a criminal breaking into someones house is the least bit funny...regardless of the reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom