Left Brain - Right Brain

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Heather

New
Reaction score
http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/left-vs-right-brain-test-for-creativity-or-logic/

Which way is she spinning?

Most of the time it's clockwise for me. If I concentrate, she'll go counter-clockwise for about one spin, then clockwise again. Sometimes, she'll make half spins, alternating clockwise and counter-clockwise, then she'll go clockwise again.

I guess I'm more right brain than left brain.

Added by Brain:

WARNING: IF YOU ARE PHOTIC OR SEMI-PHOTIC - DO NOT VIEW THIS LINK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Heather --

I mostly saw the spin as clockwise (right brain version), but then I figured out that if you move your head from side to side (still looking at the figure but allowing your head to tilt to one shoulder and then the other), you can easily switch the spin back and forth, or keep her from spinning all the way around at all.

I guess it depends on how awake I am and/or what kind of mood I'm in, as to how I see it.

Right now, about the only thing I see are half turns back and forth. The one thing I haven't seen at all, is continual counter-clockwise. So I guess it still means I'm more right than left brain, but pretty much in between.

It's almost hypnotizing, if you watch it for very long.

WARNING to those who are Photic or Semi-Photic ...

I have posted a warning below ... this link
has been posted before ---> If YOU are
Photic or Semi-Photic ... DO NOT CLICK
OR VIEW THE LINK
... it is seizure provocative;
but it is okay for those who are not sensitive.

I tried and tried to see it go counter clockwise but only saw it clockwise. I've always been told I was right brained I guess they were right. Hmm my lesion is in the right temporal lobe - any correlation?

Back
Top Bottom