Lets Make A Movie (Animation or cartoon) about Epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
I just had this wonderful Ideal
CWE members lets colaborate (spelling) and make a Cartoon/Animation/Clay/ or whatever it takes - movie about Epilepsy.

Lets Start by

1. Creating Characters
2. Story line (multiple) to address all age groups
3. ?

HELP ME!

The only way I can imagine multiple seizure types coming into play is to have the main character be the neurologist.
(S)He eventually develops epilepsy and show their frustration with not knowing all. They hear/see so many patients stories.

It would be fun to have music/songs associated with peoples short stories-visits to the doctor.
People could pick a song that they associate with their story and tell it.

ie. while Rolling Stones is quietly played as background

my story goes:
my character visits the doctor and tells of being incredibly depressed and feeling suicidal, feeling like I'm a burden to family members due to my seizures and their need to take care of me... suggestions are made and antidepressants are prescribed.

so many other songs come to mind: Bang your head, That Smell, Memories Fade

i like the idea of the neuro being the center character and later developing symptoms.

the neuro dr can refer her/his patients to this support group where everyone shares their stories and events of dealing with e. Some could be funny and some.....well the truth, the scary side of e.

Back
Top Bottom