Mama brag

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
My 15 yr old daughter plays flute for her high school marching band. It's crazy how long their days are during marching season- lots of time and dedication goes into it. The kids work so hard!

Today was a big area marching band competition, 22 area schools were competiting for the top 10 spots in order to advance. We made it! Tonight the top 10 competed for just 4 spots. We got 3rd place. :woot: This means we get to compete against the top marching bands in the big ol state of Texas! This is amazing! I'm so proud of them. All that hard work has really paid off. :rock:

On a side note, they make state almost every year. They are very very good, but its the 1st time my daughter played a part. :D. She's giddy.

Wish the Rams good luck. The finals are next weekend in San Antonio!

CathyAnn31

Wishing your Daughter all the best of luck and may they reach the heights of good. Congratulations CathyAnn31 to you and your daughter. :clap::clap:

THAT'S GREAT!!!!!

When I was in high school I was in the marching band and loved it. I played clarinet then joined the color guard. We first started competing when I was a junior (I think). It was after I graduated that they started placing, I think they even won a good many competitions too. I know we worked really hard. It wasn't like we were just going to play halftime at the football games.

Hope they keep winning!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom