The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I leave my heads in my camera, it has been there since I got the tripod. Few people ask about it, but those who have stripped their tripods in the camera bodys seem to understand.
My head is a 3 way deal, I leave the clip screwed into my camera and the head itself that screws into the tripod, I take off because I have a video head and a photo head. The little screw on the tripod itself is stripped from me letting people borrow it.

Um, Corsch

I don't know what brands they were for the cameras--the first one was in the driver's license branch when I was having my picture taken for my license. As for the second one.......a Nikon maybe???????? Dunno.

looks like an excuse to buy a new setup, or start prowling the pawn shop.

My head is a 3 way deal, I leave the clip screwed into my camera and the head itself that screws into the tripod, I take off because I have a video head and a photo head. The little screw on the tripod itself is stripped from me letting people borrow it.

I am imagining your human head clipped into your tripod for camera purposes, with your eyelids as shutters. Unless, of course, you have watched too much YouTube (videohead) or Tripod (Photo Head).

I don't know what brands they were for the cameras--the first one was in the driver's license branch when I was having my picture taken for my license. As for the second one.......a Nikon maybe???????? Dunno.
I've got a canon and I love it. You can't go wrong with ether Nikon or Canon.

I am imagining your human head clipped into your tripod for camera purposes, with your eyelids as shutters. Unless, of course, you have watched too much YouTube (videohead) or Tripod (Photo Head).
That made my day! It' be awesome if I could do that, sometimes I can't get the shot that I want.

looks like an excuse to buy a new setup, or start prowling the pawn shop.
I've been looking for a new tripod but I have to save a little bit of money first.

Coming up for 1am, definitely don't think ill be doing anything productive tonight. Had a really "spaced out" day today. Some people pay loads for illegal drugs to feel this way, I'd rather just have my brain working again. Well, let's see what the neurologist says next Wednesday. For now I'm going to go lie down/fall asleep until I feel normal again. Got work tomorrow too.

In other news, found 3 jobs I want to apply for. Will be updating my CV and writing cover letters tomorrow before work and then going to deliver them on thurs before work.

my resume hsould be awesome,

sat at home did new and interesting drugs for 5 years. most hr reps should love that.

I am maybe 3/4 of the way through this flap, and I realize I may have chosen the wrong the color for one of the parts. I have been sitting here sewing on it for over a month, and I have to ask my self, am I willing to do it again or do I want to run with it.

my resume hsould be awesome,

sat at home did new and interesting drugs for 5 years. most hr reps should love that.

Court's resume:

Pharmaceutical research assistant. Active in deployment of phase IV drug trials for several anti-seizure medications. Collected and recorded adverse effects, and reported to oversight board (aka his doc).

Community Organizer. Raised awareness of seizures and seizure disorders and their impact on inidividuals and society. Coordinated responses from communities and citizenry, including the medical community, and first-responder organizations. Performed fundraising to support awareness activities. Continues outreach to disenfranchised communities.

:rock:

Last edited:
sounds a lot better
than " I did drugs at my parents house"

currently says unlicensed pharmacutical research

Endless - I should get you to write my cv lol! I can't remember the last time I updated it!

your resume should ever, ever mention the fact "I', trippin bawls man" even if it is true.

progress,

mg_3607-h800.jpg

img_3609-h800.jpg

Court, I'm

telling you, you have the patience of the gods to do that. I'm sorry, I just couldn't sit still to do that.

Yeah, I can sit and do quilting by hand, but that's different to me somehow. I just wouldn't be able to do that.

middle of the night, and boredom, and stress, and no sleep

Wow that's an amazing piece of work Court :)

It's heading towards midnight again, and i'm tired but a little worried about work and neuro visit and stuff.

Had a really odd day yesterday. Managed to break my little finger (the one next to it has only just healed up too, from about 5 weeks ago!), banged my head on the car door and broke a nail at the same time by trying to grab said car door, was wearing sandals and managed to kick the wheel of the trolley when i was shopping, taking the skin off one of my toes, and then as i was going to bed i fell up the stairs and bruised my knees! (yes, up them)

Worst thing is that none of the above was due to seizures :roflmao: I'm just a very clumsy person!

If i wasn't working tomorrow i'd be wrapping myself in cotton wool and staying in bed to watch dvds, where it's safe haha.

Well, it looks like my computer is packing up on me for tonight, this seems to be the only site that's loading!

Gonna have another quick peek at the jobs page website and if it's not working i'm heading to bed (see, putting sleeplessness to good use for once!)

Oh, woop! It's working now! Computer still going at snails pace though. If i had the money, i'd replace the whole bloody thing.

Back
Top Bottom