The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Wow, I

agree with Nak. Wear it with pride. You've done such a wonderful job......I do talk to my machine when I use it, but still.......

Hey, Court,

For some reason the links didn't work for me. I want to see your pics! Can you repost the links?

:)

My server is down.
the person who runs my server is not on line, and his phone is no where to be found.

5714079800_2c08872e29_b.jpg

lots of pockets
5714079628_34c588c251_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll not be up to much over the next week or so. Managed to dislocate my thumb at the joint near the hand. On the bright side i get at least a week off work until i go back for another xray, on the down side i can't spend that time catching up on some ps3 playing or going to the gym :p Gave the xray nurse a giggle when i told her how i did it. Oh yeah, and that's two broken fingers and a thumb on the same hand within two months. Yikes.

That's some great work Court!

so sorry Lou -- I hope you feel better soon. And I'm with C0urt -- How DID you do it?

It's not that exciting. I came back from the shop and was dying for a pee all the way back, so i ran up the stairs to the bathroom at full tilt, holding onto the stair rail. Cauht my thumb on one of the posts and wrenched it back, forward momentum did the rest :p

I was hoping you had punched someone. Or maybe injured your thumb while performing as a guest acrobat with a traveling circus. Or maybe hoisting a particularly awkward mug of Guinness...

Exactly! Sadly it's a bit early for me to hit the bar (10 am).

Well, it's 5 o clock somewhere lol :p

I'll be heading out later, but sticking to Pear Magners. My new favourite drink, and not too high in alcohol either :D

Also, kudos to you for spelling Guinness right lol. Most people miss out an N.

I'll have to give Pear Magners a try, I love hard cider...

It's quite sweet, but soooooo tasty too :D It's like 3.50 a bottle each though at the pub (about $6 i think)

Coming up for 1am, was tired so went to bed at 7pm but couldn't sleep because of coughing, so here I am. Hoping I'm not getting another chest infection. Also, got hospital appointment tomorrow morning for another xray to check if my thumb is broken since it was too swollen last time and they could only tell that it was dislocated. Hope it isn't, my job is very hands on, and I can't afford any more time off.

On the bright side, applied for another job today and have a flat viewing on Saturday :)

Always good to have a bright side! I'll cross my fingers for a non-crossed thumb...

Hehe thanks. Sitting watching American dad now and contemplating getting something to munch. I may have a secret stash of Ben and jerry in the freezer somewhere :p

Last edited:
Nooooo, its gone! Ooh when I find out who robbed my cookie dough ice cream there will be trouble :crying:

Well, its saving my diet I suppose lol

I gotta have to have my ice-cream. I have a peptic ulcer I need my ice cream we all scream for ice cream. ok silly I know. We actually have sun in WA. I'm filling up with Vitaman D! whoo hoo!

Back
Top Bottom