muaythaifighter....where are you ????

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jayde-101

Stalwart
Reaction score
where are you i hope your okay ive not seen you online or heard from you hope your safe !?!?!

I hope everyone else is safe ???

I just saw this and was about to message him! I hope he is doing ok! Check in with us dude! :)

muaythaifighter

We are all asking about you, so please let everything be ok.

I was in the hospital, had a psyche evaluation at their ward attached to the hospital. So I wasn't able to access a computer. Either way, they put me back on Keppra, the seizures stopped and things are looking up. No need to worry about me! I do know im never doing this back and forth crap with doctors. Keppra works for me and that is that!

:) glad your okay Xx
Well Thats what friends are for to worry/care about you and Thats just what i do !!

Its complicated :( i need someone to talk to. :( Im sat in my room crying my eyes out and feel like giving up

Back
Top Bottom