Renaissance Faire of Las Vegas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Renaissance Faire Las Vegas Oct 2007

My 2 little princesses and the Faire Queen. I was up till 5 am finishing their costumes. We had the best time! People would stop and take their pictures and let me tell you, these kids just ate that up! They got into the role playing and I think are now hooked. Looks like I have more sewing to do in the future!

:hi5: :brock: :star:

d46274f0.jpg

They are adorable as always. Nice work on the costumes!

I used to enjoy the Texas Renaissance Festival, but for the last several years, my allergies just make me miserable out there.

:star: :star: :star:

What a cutie pies they are!
Keep on sewing!

:D

Gee Bernard! Our fair is only 3 days long...that one in Texas looks awesome! and every weekend, now how cool is that!

Man I saw more pirates than a Disney movie and the sheer number of bouncing boobies and bellydancers would make any adolescent boy go blind.

The girls look really cute in their costumes :).

Yeah, the fair here is pretty big. You pretty much cannot see everything in just one day.

Back
Top Bottom