Sci-Fi Test!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
33871f5c.gif

Identify sounds from science fiction movies and TV
b8ab6be4.gif

Your Score : 85 credits :pfft:
You're an extreme sci-fi geek! You're probably wearing your very own homemade TRON costume right now!

I am so proud:

Your Score : 42 credits
You're an average sci-fi geek. You must own several action figures.

Actually I don't own any... just good guesses

Your Score : 86 credits
You're an extreme sci-fi geek! You're probably wearing your very own homemade TRON costume right now!

Sadly, I was hoping for answers on the few that I had to guess...

I didn't do very well at all but I didn't put my results up because I couldn't find how many credits I got LOL. Maybe I did so bad they decided not to give me any credits LMAO

Shocking

Your Score : 64 credits
You're a major sci-fi geek! Do you speak Klingon?

Actually I'm rather surprised since I'm really not a big science fiction fan.

000000611.gif

Here's a homemade Tron suit!
This dude has been floating around on the internet for a couple of years. He really did a nice job but still looks like a dork!

6414aac4.jpg

That just doesn't look like Bernard though. Is that you Spencer? It said you probably had a costume at home too. You guys put them on while surfin' the web?

Oh Man! I got a mere 56 points. But, I rarely watch TV or movies. My dog gave a deep sigh and turned on her side. Guess those sounds woke her up!

And, I like science!

It's not me Robin!.......

That just doesn't look like Bernard though. Is that you Spencer? It said you probably had a costume at home too. You guys put them on while surfin' the web?

something is seriously wrong with his eyes.... what disorder does he appear to have?

8af9611c.gif

OMG!!!

SPEBER! You own me a new keyboard, a monitor and chair! Iced tea everywhere! And then I laughed so hard I peed on myself!

Really Mr. B you should wear a jock strap and then you wouldn't have camel toe!

laugh11.gif

Your Score : 92 credits
You're an extreme sci-fi geek!
You're probably wearing your very
own homemade TRON costume
right now!

I don't think sooooooooo...

I couldn't hear some of the sound
clips! So I guessed.
:(
I would have scored higher maybe!

But Bernard in Tron outfit is too much!