severe weather alert ...5/29

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Just thought I would let anyone in the midwest (in case you don't watch news/weather) that there is an extremely high risk for severe,deadly tornadoes today and through Sat. I believe. The weather has been so crazy with all these terrible tornadoes..we've had our share in Ga. as well. Our family really pays attention since we've been through our share of them..but I know some people just have know idea there is even a chance of storms. Anyways..hope everyone is safe!! Watch your weather/listen to your weather radios!!!!

Stay Safe!!

Georgia has had enough and more than its
usual share of odd weather in Addylanda!

:(

Too much strange weather in Jawja! I've
got friends up all around there in that State
(and having resided in the southern metro
area of Addylanda over by Jonesboro area);
and even when we lived back then temporarily
we experienced odd weather that was very
unusual ~ and I still have some photos of it,
including the 'famous hail' in late 80s that
just happened out of the blue in the Summer.

We do keep in close rapport with our friends
up there, whom are all scattered abroad, but
both my son and I worry about them.

STAY SAFE!

Back
Top Bottom