This should work ... I would think

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

(and plenty of nice candy pills were readily available).

Where can I get a prescription?

http://www.havidol.com/

Judging from the HAVIDOL show …..we’d all want to be taking it - the Drug Companies would want to do more of these kinds of art events.

Here’s what Boing Boing’s David Pescovitz had to say about Drug Marketing as Art:

From the marketing material:

“Everyone should be able to live life to its fullest. I used to believe I did. I felt confident in myself, and my relationships. I exercised regularly. I slept quietly through every night, and awoke each morning feeling refreshed and ready to start a new day. I now know I had a treatable disorder…”

From the artist’s statement:

HAVIDOL taps into our collective desire and expectation that there is always room for improvement, while walking the line between poking fun at ourselves and wondering how to obtain a prescription. The marketing message leaves us with the sense that we are never good enough, nor have enough. Are we a society of hypochondriacs, or are we biologically built and genetically urged to out-compete our peers and former selves? Cooper’s works on exhibition comment on our temperamental relationship to western medicine, built upon the idea of a malfunctioning body or mind, and the yearning to believe everyday life can be remedied.

http://www.artnewyorkcity.com/2007/02/09/havidol-justine-cooper-at-daneyal-mahmood/

daneyal-mahmood might could get you some OR maybe check out the candy section in yout local candy store:pfft:

Side effects may include mood changes, muscle strain, extraordinary thinking, dermal gloss, impulsivity induced consumption, excessive salivation, hair growth, markedly delayed sexual climax, inter-species communication, taste perversion, terminal smile, and oral inflammation. Very rarely users may experience a need to change physicians.
Talk to your doctor about HAVIDOL

:wave: lol cute :)

I flunked the test, I didn't qualify!
So I don't need it!

:(

This PARODY of pharmaceutical ads is an excellent example of marketing strageties.

They appeal to our senses. They tell us we need a pill to fix everything. They will even use normal human responses and make people think they need medication.

Love the disclaimers, Did you guys see the hoodie and T-shirt for sale? I'd buy it! hee-hee :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom