Star Trek Music Montage

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Time Warp

I will Survive

Nine Inch Nails = Closer
Warning Uncensored Lyrics

White Rabbit

Star Trek Meets Monty Python

Against All Odds

Gravity

Your So Vain

T For Too Sexy

The Monty Python and Too Sexy videos were the best. :clap:

Thought you'd like the MP one. I have been watching these all morning, there are 100's of them! Star Trek, Voyager, DS9. So hard to pick!

My favorite so far is the Nine Inch Nails Closer. It's edited to match the same format as the real video. There are some very creative individuals out there!:woot:

:brock:

Great videos!!! Thanks for the entertainment this evening, BB! Have to say that Time Warp was my favorite that you posted, but then again I was a Rocky Horror Picture Show junkie who went to more midnight Saturday night shows than I care to admit!!!! :lol:

:rose:

Back
Top Bottom