Thirteen terribly weird facts about women

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
Okaaaaay.....the following story has NOTHING do with women other that the writer is a total idiot and knows ZIP-A-DE-DO-DA about women. This can't even be blamed on the poor translation either.

But it is funny. I sure got a laugh from it.

pravda

It is generally believed that the difference between men and women is enormous. Women and men differ in almost every imaginable aspect of human life, especially when it comes to psychology.

A woman does not have a man’s habit to scratch her noggin when she thinks of an answer to a confusing question, for example. Women doe not like to show they are confused. They never want to ruin their hairdo with that gesture either.

Women will never understand why footballers stand in a line with their hands crossed before a penalty kick during a match. In addition, women never shudder when a male character gets kicked in the groin in a movie.

When a woman yawns she covers her mouth with the palm of her hand, not with a fist.

After taking a bath, a woman grabs a towel and makes a turban on her head from it, at least for one minute. The reasons of such a weird Oriental ritual are unknown.

A woman does not get mad when her underwear gets stuck between her buttocks. Women joyfully wear those items of torture called bikinis.

Many women worry about their looks when having sex.

Women open bottles with bottle openers.

A woman feels awkward if she does not carry anything in her hands. That is why they always carry their handbags around.

Women are absolutely indifferent to their genitals; they hardly know each other. Women do not talk to them, they do not give funny nicknames to them and they never get angry with them.

Sitting down in public transportation, women keep their legs together. That is why men often prefer to sit next to a woman because in this case they can sit spread-eagle.

If a woman finds her fly unzipped in a public place, she does not seem to care too much about it.

When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

Finally, when an act of love ends, women do not feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.

When I get done scatching my head in my confusion, think I'll go open a bottle with my teeth and name my genitals "Freida" after I get over my anger cause my genitals like having a bikini crammed into my buttcrack.

Proof

In addition, women never shudder when a male character gets kicked in the groin in a movie.

Here is the proof that women are mean and nasty under those pretty exteriors. :pfft:

I never figured out how putting a man in so much pain it can cause them to puke, became so funny??? :dontknow:

Then again, I laugh at them myself, duh!! :roflmao:

I think it has to do with child birth. A kick in the crotch is a field day compaired to pushing another human being out through your genitials.

Women are very intimate with crotch pain. Plus the look on a man's face when he falls over grabbing his injured manhood is funny to look at. We KNOW it hurts, and it LOOKS painful, but we just don't empathize. We are even a but gleeful. hee-heee!

Tit for tat. :banana:

Birdy

I don't mean to even begin to downplay the pain of childbirth!

Any guy who laughed at a woman's pain would rightfully be looking for a new set of *ahems*. Yet people win $10,000 for videos of guys getting whacked.

I don't have an issue with this. Just something about society that I find really odd.

:ponder:

Women have periods men get kicked in the *ahhem*. That pain I would think would be equal.

Men passing a kidney stone I think would be the only thing they could experience that is anything like childbirth.

No offense.

Back
Top Bottom