Video Gamers Alert - Poll #1 Video Game Consoles

My Favorite All Time Video Game Console:

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Poll # 1 Video Game Consoles!

See Here For More Info

You may select only ONE of your All
Time Favorite Video Game Console.

Comment as you wish!

Atari Addict .. then came Ninetendo!

I had Pong first, then came Atari, I wore
out at least 4 consoles! (blush), then
came Ninetendo ... and we had it for
a long time even when PS (PlayStation) was
around. We went through a lot of
Ninetendo consoles!

:lol:

Then of course, we became PS Addicts
after that!

Steve and I used to do a lot of battles and
he Adores the PS2!

:brock:

Pong.....

Simpler times.....and unprecedented. I didn't know any better! Thought it was awesome!

:tup:

As much as I enjoy my Wii, the Atari is the BOMB! We managed to find one and ALL the games last year.

I have got to go with the Wii, I think it is brilliant that you no longer play sitting lazily in your armchair, it is great to finally have video games that are energetic and deemed 'good for you'

I don't play Wii myself, but I sure do enjoy seeing my twins and their dad playing, making all those moves as if they're really in the game. Don't care much for other video games.

i have too vote nintendo. many fond memories of playing mario (possibly the most addicting game invented) for hours on end. The next in line comes PC games. i have started sucking at console games . i think you lose manual dexterity once you hit the big 2-0. I may be courting controversy but i loved the GTA games and NFS:underground 2 on PC.:rock:

I never cared for any sort of game until I got a PC for my birthday (brother's a software engineer). It had Doom on it & I never played it until I figured out how the keys work because I was bored one day. That was about 7 PM. I was on the PC until 3AM & then I had so much adrenaline I couldn't sleep lol.

Video Gamers Alert--Poll #1 Game Consoles

I'm so retro 80's! I still have my Atari, and YES it and the joysticks (and no comments...;-)you guys from back then KNOW that is what they were called.)still work as do most of the games! I don't have all of them, but I have a good majority of them...even that annoying one that you could never turn or move the tank and shoot at the same time.

Nintendo, though I do love my Wii as well. Sure I suck at video games in general, but my fondest memories are of sucking at Nintendo games.

Gotta go with nintendo, specificallt the N64. Mario Cart was Epic.

But all nintendo products are awesome. Super Nintendo, N64, Gameboy, Game cube, DS and now the Wii. I will forever be a nintendo kid.

One of the great things about the Wii is that I can use it to play my old Nintendo games! Of course, I can also do that on my computer with an emulater. It is also much more fun playing Super Mario Brothers or Zelda on my 40" flat screen TV now, compared to the 12" TV we had growing up. :)

I detest the damn things & get enough of watching figures/currencies/shares/flight times/etc moving around in my "other lives"!!

I currently only have a ps3, my old pink ps2 and a red nintendo wii, but i've been through many consoles, from a spectrum ZX to sega mega drive up to my beloved ps3. (And many nintendo consoles inbetween)

I love Final Fantasy games, sonic and Legend of Zelda. Ooh and Tales of Symphonia.

I think my favourites are playstation consoles though.

still surprises people i gave up games along time ago, thats all me and my friends would sit around and do,
but i still prefer the playstation controller out of all of them, but truth be told, i am asking for a seizure most of the time if i start enjoying myself playing games

Back
Top Bottom