Weather

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
It already feels like summer where I live. When summer gets it here it will probally feel like a desert. If anyone lives here or been here you'll know what I mean. The nice thing about it is it never gets cold. It already feels like summer compared to other states and cities. I guess things could be worse. Besides the humidity I like it here. I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. :rock: How was everyones week?

Hawke,

We have friends in San Antonio. My husband loved the area near the river! I grew up in Fl. so it was really hot and humid! I can't handle it anymore. But we love the beaches. We grew up going to the beach. Now we enjoy the panhandle beaches. Our weekend is nice so far. Beautiful weather, going to a family party tonight. Got my done and I love it! So it's a great weekend. How about you? Hope you're feelin better! :)) We all have our moments, don't we? I get down after I have my bad seizures. I feel so drained and terrible (post ictal) and then I feel depressed for a day until I feel better. Have a good one!

Michelle : )

Back
Top Bottom