We've all heard these questions countless times...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MrE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and will continue to because the world doesn't revolve around one single person...it revolves around everyone...

What do I want to be when I "grow up"???

What is my "mission" in life???

Who am I..."really"???

It would seem that basically a person is nothing and what they say means nothing until they are branded by some conformist way that a sheeple society has insidiously created to control and manipulate, in this case the form a "publisher"...human integrity is measured by a lot more than just "money" and a "title"...just because everyone jumps off a cliff doesn't mean you should do it too...there's enough ignorance in this world...people need to wake up...the corrupt system is sickening...leave your mark on the world...but why feed corporate greed and associate with organizations looking to pervert or twist an honest intention...things are changing...not just for me or for you...but for everyone...the human ego is blindly ambitious...it's better to be humble and recieve something worth living for than to be arrogant and lose everything...

Dear George_,

Babies come from a black hole known as the human vagina...space ships in the form of giant salamis (or tiny sausages) are sent into the event horizon where they explode with furious intensity releasing a magnetic cosmic fluid which gravitates towards the all you can eat buffet feeding the mother of all gluttons...unfortunately however 99.9% of that fluid is sent to the wormhole recycle bin where it is no longer seen again...until however the restore button is clicked...well I hope that answered your question!

Sincerely, God :)

Last edited:
Dear George_,

Babies come from a black hole known as the human vagina...space ships in the form of giant salamis (or tiny sausages) are sent into the event horizon where they explode with furious intensity releasing a magnetic cosmic fluid which gravitates towards the all you can eat buffet feeding the mother of all gluttons...unfortunately however 99.9% of that fluid is sent to the wormhole recycle bin where it is no longer seen again...until however the restore button is clicked...well I hope that answered your question!

Sincerely, God :)

A 5 year old isn't going to understand that!

Curious+george+tag+is+a+fag+lol_87abe2_3678631.jpg

What do I want to be when I "grow up"???

What is my "mission" in life???

Who am I..."really"???

Can I reboot my life, or the very least Ctrl+Alt+Delete it?

What do I want to be when I grow up? :(

Let's see I wanted at one time to: NAVY, Airforce, ARMY, Fire Fighter All that went out the window years ago because of Epilepsy. :( If I was younger I'd only consider being a Fire Fighter now. Other than that, I'm not quite sure what I want to be now. Although I've been thinking of Epilepsy Nurse, U.S.P.S., Security, etc.

What is my mission in life?
Who am I..really?

I have no clue? My path in life seems like a locked door. Sure I have the key to unlock it.
But the key I need is lost within a pile of other keys. :(

30l2sgp.jpg
14scw4.jpg
2woxiqb.jpg
23ihxg5.jpg

Now that^^^ is flippin' profound, Bigman.

That's how I feel when looking through all the possible "cures" "remedies" "treatments" and such. Some are probably perfect. Some may be outdated obsolete junk. Some may work but only in a sequence, turn one key then another and click.
But I have no way of knowing except getting in there and trying some while trying to not be overwhelmed by the sheer size of the key pile.

The human ego is a dangerous thing...in such case several factors indicate how ambition can be a blindfold not to mention how easy it is to overlook "rhetoric"...with that said...one will keep commenting to their hearts content...whether it is here or there it doesn't matter where because the fact is one is still consciously exhibiting the same repetitive behavior while the subconscious mind has been planning sabotage right from the very beginning...it is amusing however to see the stuff that's floating around inside other peepholes heads...so to speak lol...from one "E" mind to another...we must all be sisters and brothers??? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom