Where did everybody go?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
It's been so quiet lately around here...

pin%20drop.jpg

Bernard....sorry to be the one to tell you :oops: ....it's your breath. (Just joking) :pfft:

My guess they are hiding from all the spammers and hackers! or getting the kids ready for school and just don't have a lot of time at the moment.
:dancing:

I'm still here -------but I realize that I'm more boring than most wish to listen to so I keep more quiet than I want to. :p

Haha... I just brushed my teeth. How's my breath now?

Nancy, anyone with as much artistic talent as you have could not possibly be boring.

BTW, that image in my post above is a machine that uses a magnet to alterantely hold a pin and drop it so a microphone can record the sound of it dropping.

P.S. I just made a modification to the board yesterday removing the (broken) image verification (aka captcha) from the registration process and replacing it with a series of questions that humans with an IQ of 2 should be able to answer, but spambots can't. This should cut down on the spambot user registrations. Unfortunately, there is no way to screen out malicious trolls until they expose themselves. :shock:

:) Bernard - Woodcarving means an ENORMOUS amount to me. It's what keeps me going. When I developed epilepsy in an area that was so tight that the doctor and I called each other by first names - the first thing he said to me was, "Nancy you can never use that band saw again and never touch that carving knive or chisels again." Then he said "No more driving".
For one day I obeyed him. (about the saw and knives) Gee, that was a long day.

malicious trolls

Isn't it funny how trolls react when caught? Ever catch a piglet by the foot? They squeal and scream and carry-on like they are being murdered, making as much noise as possible. Trolls react the same way. A lot of noise, no substance.

pig.jpg

BTW Don't forget to brush the tongue, it can cause odor too! :wink:

Birdbomb said:
BTW Don't forget to brush the tongue, it can cause odor too! :wink:

Hey, if it's good enough for this guy:

fonz.jpg

It's good enough for me. :lol:

Just been so busy with work, 2 children and a sick husband.

I'm still here though and although not posting that much I reading the posts when I can.

Glad to see Jack Sparrow checking in! Hope your DH gets better soon.

Back
Top Bottom