Who feels good?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Be happy, think positive!

Have a great Easter guys!! :)

Write something good about your day.

Last edited:
Imagine if everyday was happy and positive...then there'd be no such thing as unhappy and negative...

Just a meaningless utopia

Imagine if everyday was happy and positive...then there'd be no such thing as unhappy and negative...

Just a meaningless utopia
Well thats right and McDonalds wouldn't have to feel guilty for only catering for one emotion with those Happy meals!

sunshine and blue skies today after a gray and drizzly yesterday!

We had perfect warm autumn day swimming at the beach today, That's why I was so happy.

Last edited:
feel good? emotionally drained like shit so no, but on day 257 seizure-FREE and that's all i need, so yes!

Tired and at work. Up next, a nap and a night at the speedway!

I feel good, I realized i felt bad because I was looking for reasons to feel bad. now I am in a good mood, and I have a peach pie with enough powdered sugar on it you would think I was doing coke on my desk

I feel good, I realized i felt bad because I was looking for reasons to feel bad. now I am in a good mood
that's a key to happiness.

Written words are nothing more than shapes on paper and spoken words are nothing more than sounds. It all has no meaning until our minds create the meaning for us and we can choose that meaning. If we are happy it can be because we have chosen to be not because of outside influences always dictating how we feel.

A happy relaxed mind is stress and worry free and is more likely to be seizure free.

Last edited:
Having a BBQ with your buddies on a California sun shiny day.

I did that with my family up in the Sequoias the other day...we all stayed at my new uncle's cabin (who is a fire chief)...needless to say it is very nice up there no matter where you are (God I love California lol)...but yes it wasn't all layed back for me though...I shoveled snow and carried logs to help build a massive campfire...I also helped hack up a stubborn log lol...oh yeah I also went jogging up hill and did some pull ups and gymnastic moves on these monkey bars...I can relax for only so long...I just love staying active/working out...the only thing I hated was the drive up there...the stupid twists and turns were making me sick...along with the damn pressure changes...I use to live at the gateway of Sequoia National Park now it's Yosemite...I plan on taking a day trip to Mariposa with my wife, brother, and his wife soon...that or the aquarium in Monterrey (or elsewhere on the coast if that doesn't workout...always gotta have a backup backup plan lol)

Last edited:
Then of course you always have fights with your family that cancel your plans out entirely lol

Then of course you always have fights with your family that cancel your plans out entirely lol
easy don't fight walk away. If people won't talk sensibly to you ignore them till they do. One sided arguments don't go for long.

It's my fault really...I allow myself to be affected by things...but that's only because I feel as though somebody's gotta draw the line somewhere otherwise nothing will change...but in reality there's nothing I can do and control is an illusion...still though I battle with myself thus I have to distance myself from others...otherwise I'll beat someone to a bloody pulp...yeah I admit I have a lot of rage bottled up but if you really knew me and what I've been through you wouldn't for one second judge me...you would however feel bad for me as I feel bad for others...we've all had our share of crap in life and will continue to...it's LIFE...the only difference is some of us learn quicker than others the true value of life and learn to appreciate it instead of treating it like a pointless existence...I highly value myself and everything I've been blessed with in life...I'm tired of feeling like worthless trash or a genetic mistake...I've seen my share of ignorance and filth and I'm done...I want to strive to be a better person than that darkness I'm trying so hard to move forward from...but some days it tries to creep back up...some would call this "facing your inner demons"...but you know...it's easier said than done and sometimes seems down right impossible...but we are still here...alive and breathing...and that means something until the day we die...whatever happens after that is up to you...

God is a word...believing is the definition

Last edited:
There is nothing like the feeling you get when you wakeup for work and then realize it is the weekend

AussieChris

I wish I could say I enjoyed it, but I feel down the stairs, not the best experience.

sitting at work in my socks and eaten breakfast. After having had an aura at a cash register.
My day is getting better.

Back
Top Bottom