Windows 10

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I looked all over on the computer and couldn't find anything that said how to do it.

Yeah I reserved my copy as well but I'm still not sure if I want to go forward with it just yet, contemplating... :ponder:

I personally cannot stand Apple since to me it was over-rated and over-hyped right from the very beginning. But as the saying goes, to each their own. I bought an iPhone once, had it for a few days then took it back lol

It is nice however to say that Windows 10 does look nicer and more efficient than 8, despite the cons including the invasion of privacy issue. But let's be realistic here, what's privacy in a world with so many holes.

Last edited:
I'm mac all the way. But probably 90% of graphic designers are...

Hmmm it seems as though this thread is slowly becoming more and more about who likes pc or mac rather than focusing on the original topic of discussion (Windows 10). But whatever it's not my thread haha!

I tried graphic design in school, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Not to mention I'm photosensitive so yeah not a really good time for me with all the weird visuals if you know what I mean. I think if I wanted to do something techy, I would be a sound engineer of sorts designing and creating devices that utilize fluctuating frequencies and alternating currencies to manipulate and reorganize the structure and demographics of brainwaves. In other words musical instruments of the advanced kind 8)

Sound travels much faster through water and the human body much like the Earth is made up of nearly 70% water...it's basically a water bed lol

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with my Hotmail account and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this happening too?

'SAFE' emails are going into my 'UNWANTED' folder. Any time I try to move an email into another folder they go into my 'UNWANTED' folder and won't come out of there. I don't know if that made sense or not?

I'm waiting for a call from Microsoft but I just wanted to know if anyone else was having this happen?

I got windows 10 last week and to be honest I do not see a great deal of difference except for when I open microsoft edge (used to be explorer), I use firefox and the same happens I have to run the trouble shooter to connect to the internet.

Upon reviewing many different reviews I am still hesitant to make the change. Weighing the pros and cons of each OS isn't that easy when you are comparing them to suit your specific needs and wants.

Oh and if you guys do go ahead with the change make sure that you back up all of your important data first! Otherwise you won't be a very happy camper lol

I like how they added the Start Menu back, but if you know a little bit about computers you can actually create your own Start Menu amongst many other customizations and modifications to "mimic" another OS.

I personally like the gadgets of Windows 7 a lot, but that's just me :)

Last edited:
Nope..... I got an OS 10 Yosemite MacBookPro.
A lot of stuff is in "the clouds" now. ;)

I have an older Mac Mini with 4GB ram, and even though it's geared for a cloud based OS - I have found that it has terribly slowed down my machine. I'm almost wishing that I didn't upgrade.

I use Windows at work - and I have to admit there are pros and cons for both.

my graphic card not updated yet and caused me grief trying upload win10 all passwords gone

M$ is at it again. :( Looks like my current PC will be dying with XP on it. lol

Unless I can find a decent LINUX replacement I like. win10 looks to be too much
trouble than it's worth to me.

ahhhhh xp that and 98 best which aging me.i got win 7 and it belt and bootlaces until takes its last breath..
trying ipad and I hate it

About to do a full system wipe on my gaming PC and will probably get Win 10 when the next direct x is out. I figured if the upgrade would be worth it? Honestly have had great times with windows 7. And if any of you are pc gamers hit me up, i'd love to have more people to game with!

Back
Top Bottom